Website UHLALA GmbH
Empowering LGBTIQ+ People in the Working World
Working hours: Part time
Compensation: 13,00 EUR gross/hour bachelor students / 14,00 EUR gross/hour master students Starting date: immediately
About the UHLALA Group:
We as UHLALA Group are the leading LGBTIQ+ social business beyond the borders of Germany. Since 2009, we have been driving social change and working towards the LGBTIQ+ friendly world of tomorrow. We are committed to the empowerment of LGBTIQ+ people in the workplace.
To this end, we work with companies and organisations, for example in the area of Consulting & Awareness. With our know-how and our competence as LGBTIQ+ diversity experts, we train managers and employees, accompany the sustainable and positive change of corporate cultures and structures, and thus jointly create open and appreciative working environments for LGBTIQ+ people. In the area of employer branding & recruiting, our services include our STICKS & STONES | Europe’s largest LGBTIQ+ job and career fair. In addition, our LGBTIQ+ Employer Excellence Program | We Stay PRIDE offers companies the opportunity for a long-term partnership and cooperation in the field of LGBTIQ+ diversity. Proudr | The Queer Career Network is the first stop for LGBTIQ+ on job and career issues. An overview of UHLALA Group’s work can be found here: https://www.uhlala.com/
Unicorns in Tech is the LGBTIQ+ tech community that has connected more than 4,000 members across all tech sectors since 2014. We cultivate a safe space where our community feels supported, empowered, and celebrated in all its LGBTIQ+ techie-ness. Throughout the year, we host regular get-togethers and afterworks to support our network, as well as the Unicorns in Tech Summit, our yearly LGBTIQ+ tech conference and job fair.
- Help develop our cross-channel communications strategy
- Interact with our community through our various online and offline channels
- Manage our online marketing efforts across social media, newsletters and advertising campaigns
- Write articles, conduct interviews and creative content for our blog
- Provide social media coverage and support for our events
- Assist in preparing and planning communications for our events
What you bring:
- You are enrolled as a student at a university
- You can write well and quickly, and have very good social media skills
- English flawless and fluent in writing and speaking, precise and fluent writing style in different formats and for different audiences — Plus points: good German skills
- Basics in graphic design (Canva, Photoshop, Indesign, etc.) or willingness to learn independently
- You are familiar with the LGBTIQ+ community, tech trends and related topics
- You are a people person and enjoy interacting with the community on a daily basis
- You enjoy and are willing to stand in front of the camera
- High level of initiative and motivation: we are a small team — and welcome your individual ideas and input
What we offer:
- You get an insight into community management from A to Z – professional and creative at the same time
- Start-up feeling and an important social mission for which we work
- Great scope to get involved, try things out and make a significant contribution to the success of our projects
- Flexible working hours and up to 50% remote work
- A super nice team that welcomes you, supports you and looks forward to meeting you!
UHLALA Group is an equal opportunity, diversity and inclusion employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on gender, skin color, religion, sexual orientation, origin, disability, gender identity and other protected characteristics.
Please send us your CV and Cover Letter via the button below.
To apply for this job email your details to Jonathan@uhlala.com